I’ve been following this subject for awhile and came across a reddit comment that neatly and perfectly organized the troubling relationships Trump has with Putin allies and Russian mobsters. Forgive me as I forgot the commentor’s user name, but feel free to do your own research.
The list/comment begins here:
Also Trump has never had any [business or personal](http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910) dealings with the [Russian mafia](http://www.forbes.ru/mneniya/332245-mayami-nash-pochemu-rossiyskie-biznesmeny-i-bandity-selyatsya-v-bashnyah-trampa), with some exceptions…
* [Semion Mogilevich.](http://www.villagevoice.com/news/the-most-dangerous-mobster-in-the-world-6419460) He is considered a strategic threat to national security. He traffics in weapons of mass destruction, nuclear materials, drugs, prostitutes, precious gems, and stolen art.
* [Vyacheslav “Yaponchik” Ivankov.](http://whowhatwhy.org/2017/03/27/fbi-cant-tell-trump-russia/) He was Mogilevich’s lieutenant and resident of Trump Tower and **Trump Taj Mahal.** The FBI called him the “most dangerous Mobster in America” during a [May 15, 1996 congressional hearing.](https://books.google.com/books?id=-ruFVsNLPIQC&pg=PA45&lpg=PA45&dq=michael+markowitz+russian&source=bl&ots=c2ivUNsxPV&sig=EiOMiVTTkglznauH8hstcsGjgmQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimqsS75vHTAhVpw1QKHTfNAqsQ6AEILDAF#v=onepage&q&f=false) He was gunned down by a sniper on a Moscow street after publicly discussing Mogilevich’s close ties to Putin.
* [David Bogatin and Michael Markowitz.](http://www.villagevoice.com/news/the-most-dangerous-mobster-in-the-world-6419460) Identified by U.S. officials as a member of the Semion Mogilevich organized crime family in the 1990s. They owned [five condos]( https://books.google.com/books?id=_OcCAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA53&dq=mafia+trump&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjN6sWg4vHTAhUK7CYKHUBtDq0Q6AEINDAG#v=onepage&q=mafia%20trump&f=false) in Trump Tower.
* [Dmitry Rybolovlev.](https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB121388918602688761) He bought Donald Trump’s house for $100 million in 2008. Frequently flew halfway around the world to meet up with Trump in various cities during or after the election.
* [Felix Komarov.](http://www.nytimes.com/1998/06/29/nyregion/businessman-of-mystery-arts-patron-dogged-by-fbi-claim-of-russian-mob-ties.html) Owned condo in Trump Plaza. Laundered money through a Rolls-Royce dealership with Mr. Ivankov.
* [Boris Berezovsky.](https://www.forbes.com/forbes/1996/1230/5815090a.html) “Godfather of the Kremlin” owned a Trump condo from 2001 – 2008.
* [Felix Sater.](http://robert-friedman-red-mafiya.blogspot.com/2007/09/robert-friedman-red-mafiya-jewish-mafia_5895.html?m=1) Russian Mobster turned FBI informant who’s title is ‘Senior advisor to Donald Trump.’ He ran Bayrock Group, LLC with Donald Trump and Tevfik Arif.
* [Tevfik Arif.](https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/former-mafia-linked-figure-describes-association-with-trump/2016/05/17/cec6c2c6-16d3-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html) A Kazakhstan-born former Soviet official. He was charged in 2010 by Turkey for the crime of smuggling underage girls into the country for prostitution purposes. He was also Trump’s [business partner.](http://www.the-american-interest.com/2016/12/19/the-curious-world-of-donald-trumps-private-russian-connections/)
* [Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov](http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/trump-russian-mobster-tokhtakhounov-miss-universe-moscow) Russian Mobster boss who had been a fugitive after [**James Comey**](http://www.deseretnews.com/article/929201/2002-skating-scandal-puts-Tonya-Nancy-flap-to-shame.html) indicted him for fixing figure skating at the 2002 Winter Olympics. He was eventually found running a global gambling ring one floor below Trump’s penthouse apartment. He escaped a second time only to be turn up 3 months later in Moscow as a VIP attendee for Donald Trump’s Miss Universe 2013. Guess who was the federal prosecutor who busted up the global gambling ring? [**Preet Bharara**](https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-sdny/legacy/2015/03/25/Tokhtakhounov%2C%20Alimzhan%20et%20al.%20Indictment_7.pdf)
* [Helly Nahmad.](https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-trump-tower/) bought all the units on the 51st floor for more than $18.4 million. He went to prison for about five months in 2014 for leading a high-stakes gambling network.
* [Vadim Trincher.](https://www.cardschat.com/news/vadim-trincher-sentenced-five-years-russian-mob-links-3134) Ran a connected ring for Russian oligarchs and high stakes gambling network. He “laundered approximately $100 million in proceeds from their gambling operation in Russia and Ukraine through shell companies and bank accounts in Cyprus.”
* [Alexsander Ivanovich Lebed.](http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1997/05/19/trump-solo) National security advisor for Boris Yeltsin who visited met with Trump in 1997 to discuss development projects in Moscow.
* [Viktor Vekselberg.](https://www.dcreport.org/wilbur-ross-russian-connections/) Former KGB and oligarch who was the second largest shareholder in the Bank of Cyprus. Current Commerce Secretary, Wilbur Ross, was Vice President of Bank of Cyprus.
* [Oleg Deripaska.](https://apnews.com/122ae0b5848345faa88108a03de40c5a/manaforts-p